Sunday 20 March 2011

The Weekend...

The weekend for most is the time of week everybody looks forward to, unless you work in retail and work stupid hours..

For me, its the most uninspiring time of the week with a 7 o'clock and an 8 o'clock start on Sunday and Saturday.  It's depressing.  Most of the time I can hardly find the energy to get motivated to do a little Uni work, which at this time of the year is absolutely vital I do at least an hour or two a night.  But again Sunday afternoon/evening I find myself just staring at it, briefly glancing at one or two popular social networking sites, finding it really difficult to get motivated and even started sometimes.

Lets hope over the next 2 weeks I can find that  motivation, because with deadlines approaching thick and fast. I'm going to need to.

JT

No comments:

Post a Comment